The research topics in our laboratory include Computer Vision to understand scenes according to visual information obtained by a camera, and Computer Graphics to generate rich visual information for human. We are aiming to realize a new interface that enables human and machine to interact through optical media based on cutting edge researches.
- July 28-30, 2021
- Hibiki and Yasuto received the MIRU Student Encouragement Awards.
- Apr. 1, 2021
- Assistant Professor Yuki Fujimura joined to our lab.
- Mar 8, 2021
- Daiki received the Graduate School Research Award from Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan.
- Nov. 6, 2020
- The presentation by Taikai at the CVIM workshop received the CVIM Encouragement Award.
- Jan. 17, 2020
- We have issued a Press Release on a technology for embedding data in printed objects.
- Jan. 16, 2020
- We have issued a University News on demonstrations at the JAPAN TECH booth in CES2020 held in Las Vegas, USA. Prof. Kubo has demonstrated a practical device for imaging blood vessels in human skin in real-time.