The research topics in our laboratory include Computer Vision to understand scenes according to visual information obtained by a camera, and Computer Graphics to generate rich visual information for human. We are aiming to realize a new interface that enables human and machine to interact through optical media based on cutting edge researches.
- May 15-17, 2019
- IEEE International Conference on Computational Photography (ICCP 2019), which has been mainly organized by our laboratory, has been successfully completed. Tomoki Ueda received Demo Award.
- May 7, 2019
- Eight new M1 students joined to our lab.
- Dec. 1, 2018
- Takafumi Iwaguchi (D3) received Best Poster Award and Cyber Agent Award, and Yukiko Nakanishi (M2) received Best Poster Award from ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology (VRST2018) held at Tokyo.
- Nov. 28, 2018
- We have issued a Press Release about automated technique for anime colorization using deep learning.
- Aug. 8, 2018
- Tsuyoshi Takatani (D2) and Prof. Kubo received MIRU frontier award and MIRU demo presentation award, respectively.
- May 10, 2018
- Kazuya Kitano (D1) was certified as `super creator' under the IPA Mitoh program.
- May 1, 2018
- Nine new M1 students joined to our lab.
- Nov. 28, 2017
- Takehiro Kajihara (M2) received Student Travel Prize from ACPR2017.